Supherb Life Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock Gel 16oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus) is found along the coastal regions of the Caribbean Island of Jamaica. It is packed with 102 vitamins and minerals that the body needs in order to function and heal itself naturally.
- It is a multi-dimensional food because it nourishes not just the physical body but carries with it vibrational nutrients that affect every aspect of body infused into the physical i.e. your astral, etheric, soul, emotional, and mental bodies as well.
- It is uniquely created from Source (Our Prime Creator) with the ability to raise your energy levels, alkaline the body, remove harmful toxins, eliminate colds and mucus, strengthen the immune system, heal flesh wounds quicker, relieve joint and muscle aches, inflammations, and more!
- Tree of Life Sea Moss is high in Iodine, magnesium, sulfur, selenium, and potassium. Many of the commercial supplements sold in stores rarely if ever carry this quality in one product. So put your trust in nature.
- Facts: Most adults absorb only half of these minerals in their daily diets, which is why Sea Moss is quickly becoming the Super Food of choice. Mineral deficiency is the #1 cause of the world's health problems.
- Simply add 1-2 to spoons to your smoothies, desserts, soups, and gravies, and you're on your way to a new and healthier you! It is a natural emulsifier and will help to bind fats and liquid together. By adding the sea moss gel to your daily meals, over time, will help reduce mucus and inflammation throughout your body.
- Brother's and Sisters, if you use sea moss, please don't forget to use a small portion of it to apply as a face mask. It is FULL of minerals that your skin craves.
- It is a natural collagen and will help plump the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is rich in sodium and can help tighten the skin.
- It can help with weight loss. When consumed, sea moss can help decrease the appetite by making you feel full and controls cravings.
- Disclaimer: This product has not been tested by the Food and Drug Administration. Anyone allergic to fish or shellfish is warned against taking this product. Pregnant women should consult a physician before taking this product.